1. Cosmetic Acupuncture yields the same results as a Western facelift.
2. One of the keys to obtaining realistic expectations and therefore treatment success is verbal and written patient education.
3. Potential patient misconceptions are:
4. After establishing your Chinese medicine diagnosis it is important to
5. According to this course, the following situations are considered cosmetic acupuncture contraindication:
6. Signs of skin cancer are:
7. Physiological aging skin changes include:
8. The chief motor nerve of the face is ___________. It controls facial expression, the gland of the palate and nose, and the taste buds in part of the mouth.
9. Puncturing a capillary can lead to bruising. Since this can happen when inserting an acupuncture needle, if a bruise spreads, becomes aggravated, or does not subside it is appropriate to wait before seeking medical treatment.
10. One of the biggest liability risks in cosmetic acupuncture is the unrealistic patient expectation. In order to clarify the parameters of acupuncture treatment it is recommended that prior to treatment patients should read and sign a detailed consent form.