As Seen in Departures Magazine “Top People, Places, and Products”
Includes and instruction sheet in a gel bag
The Touch + Glow self-acupressure wand is the perfect solution for a brighter, more youthful complexion without the use of injectables or plastic surgery. This convenient new kit from acupuncture expert Shellie Goldstein, M.S., L.AC. consists of a water resistant silicone gel bag carrying case, a step-by-step facial acupressure guide, and a magnetized stainless steel wand. The relaxing regimen is composed of points that ease tension, smooth wrinkles, tighten sagging skin, improve tone and texture and provide instant stress relief with long term cosmetic benefits.
Two wands to treat both sides of the face at the same time.
Twice the results in half the time. Includes Two Wands & Instruction Sheet in a gel bag.
Need a spare wand? Leave one at home and take one to go.
Includes a single wand in a satin sleeve.
Following the visual instructions makes locating the acupressure points even easier.
TOUCH+GLOW™, the patented beauty-enhancing system, combines modern technology with the power of ancient Asian acupressure technique. Acupressure is a safe and noninvasive method of applying gentle stimulation to specific points on the face and body to promote beauty and health. The TOUCH+GLOW™ battery-operated wand uses gentle vibration to optimize the effectiveness of the acupressure treatment. Along with the wand, the TOUCH+GLOW™ system includes easy-to-follow instructions detailing a specific sequence of acupressure points to enhance facial appearance.
Data reflects a consumer based pilot study conducted by TGI Research and analysed by an independent research institution. Results are based on using the TOUCH+GLOW™ System for 20 consecutive days.
“I feel lifted, toned, brighter, and less wrinkled.”
“Much more vitality in the skin and firmness around the cheekbones and jawline… less puffiness around the eyes.”
“I think the tone of my skin is just amazing. it shines and feels really different and I have seen a real difference. My jaw line is strengthened and eyes seem to be wider and less puffy.”
“Skin more even, less discoloration, wrinkles reduced significantly”.
“Noticeable improvement. Neck tighter and smooth forehead.”
“Last night at dinner a friend said
‘Wow! Your skin looks amazing!’ ”
Once you receive your TOUCH+GLOW™ Kit, you can download your instruction sheet here.
The Touch + Glow system combines the power of acupressure with magnetic therapy, gentle vibration, and germanium to produce a brighter, more youthful complexion by relaxing tension, smoothing wrinkles, and tightening sagging skin. When used properly, you can see a visible difference in a little as 30 days.
With the wand pointing slightly upward, massage each of the points indicated for 10 seconds. Use medium pressure around the eyes and light pressure under the eyes. Finish by connecting the points from steps 2-12 in one continuous sweeping stroke, starting at the inner eye, moving up around the entire eye area, and ending in the hairline. Repeat this 3 times on both sides of the face and then repeat the entire sequence from the beginning 2 times.
1. Between the eyebrows
2. Inner corners of the eyes
3. Inner corners of the eyebrows
4. Middleof the eyebrows
5. Outer corners of the eyes
6. Below the center of the eyes, underthebone surrounding the eye
7. Inner corners of the eyes
8. Inner corners of the eyebrows
9. On the forehead, one inch above the center of the eyebrows
10. In the hairline, directly above the inner corners
11. In the hairline, 1.5 inches from the center
12. In the hairline, 2 inches from the center
With the wand pointing slightly upward, massage each of the points indicated for 10 seconds. Use medium pressure on the face and light pressure under the eyes. Finish by connecting the points from steps 1-7 in one continuous sweeping stroke. Start under the eyes, move down through the corners of the mouth, increasing to medium pressure and continuing upward through thejawline and cheeks to end at the hairline. Repeat this 3 times on both sides of the face and then repeat the entire sequencefrom the beginning 2 times.
1. Below the center of the eyes, underthe bone surrounding the eye
2. Directly below the center of the eyes in line with the nostrils
3. Below the center of the eyes, in line with the outer corners of the mouth
4. Be low the mouth, between the center and corner of the mouth
5. On the cheek directly above the angle of the jaw
6. Directly below the cheek-bone, in line with the outer corner of the eyes
7. In the depression, directly in front of the center of the ear
8. In the hairline, 2 inches from thecenter
Applying medium pressure with the wand, sweep up the neck 10 times (see step 1); begin at the top of the collarbone and end at the bottom of the jaw. Using the wand, massage points 2-8 for 10 seconds each. Finish by connecting the points from steps 2-8 in one continuous sweeping stroke, moving down thejawline and up through the chin and cheeks in order to end at the hairline. Repeat this 3 times on both sides of the face and then repeat the entire sequencefrom the beginning 2 times.
1. Follow as pictured
2. At thejawline, below the ear
3. On the neck at the corner of the jawline
4. Between the Adam's apple and cnin
5. In the indentation in the center of the chin
6. Below the mouth, between the center and corner of the mouth
7. Below the center of the eyes, in line with the outer corners of the mouth
8. On the cheek, directly above the angle of the jaw