1. The dermis is composed of approximately 90% ________________ the protein that gives your skin plumpness, and 5% _____________ the protein that gives skin the ability to bounce back into shape after being stretched.
2. Scientists of Gerontology, the biomedical study of aging, view the aging process as a complex interaction of genetics, chemistry, physiology and behavior.
3. According to TCM, cosmetic acupuncture symptoms are not related to internal health or wellbeing.
4. The _______________ are a primary Organ for establishing and maintaining healthy skin.
5. Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture can:
6. After establishing your diagnosis and treatment plan it is important to
7. Cosmetic acupuncture is contraindicated in the following situation(s):
8. According to TCM, muscle sagging may be due to
9. According to TCM, acne can be related to disharmonies of the
10. ______________ are the key to long term skin repair.