Top Tonics as Seen on CBS NewsView More
212-388-0800Manhattan & The HamptonsBy Appointment
1. The dermis is composed of approximately 90% ________________ the protein that gives your skin plumpness, and 5% _____________ the protein that gives skin the ability to bounce back into shape after being stretched.
2. The Stochastic or Free Radical theory states that the primary cause of aging is due to the oxidative breakdown of cell function leading to cell death.
3. According to TCM, cosmetic acupuncture symptoms are not related to internal health or wellbeing.
4. The _______________ are a primary Organ for establishing and maintaining healthy skin.
5. Cosmetic acupuncture can:
6. After establishing your diagnosis and treatment plan it is important to
7. Cosmetic acupuncture is contraindicated in the following situation(s):
8. According to TCM, muscle sagging may be due to
9. According to TCM, acne can be related to disharmonies of the
10. ______________ are the key to long term skin repair.